Google+

Linear by Resident GP

28 Jun 2015

 
 
Resident GP is one of my all time favourite stores for luxe homewares.  After running their Resident GP store for just over a year, the owners have decided to take the plunge and create their very own product range.  Linear by Resident GP is the debut Marble Collection from the team - and it's an absolute gem!   The collection features beautiful trays, vessels, platters and planters made from white Italian Carrara marble with gold or copper accents.  There are also a few select pieces in black marble for those who prefer the dark side.  These pieces are so versatile - perfect to display your soaps and candles in a bathroom, trinkets and perfumes in the bedroom or why not serve up something yummy at your next dinner party!  I'm finding it hard to pick a favourite piece from the collection, I love the metallic accents and geometric forms, if I was forced to choose (can't I just have them all?) I would probably say it's the hexagonal white marble platter, I have a soft spot for hexagon shapes. 

 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment