Google+

Flower Posies - Delivery Services

6 Jul 2015

 
I love having fresh flowers in my home, but rarely have the time to head down to the local market or florist to grab some!  Even when I do get down there - I can never work out what goes with what or end up spending way more than I was hoping to.  Fresh flowers brighten up even the dullest and darkest of rooms in my CBD tiny apartment.  All I ever want is just a cute posy of mixed flowers, nothing too structured.  I've recently discovered a bunch (pardon the pun) of amazing little posy delivery sites thanks to my bff, Instagram.  For a small amount of money - $30 in most cases - you can log on and check out the daily posy of the freshest, in season flowers they have on offer and they'll deliver it to you or your nearest and dearest, ready to display.  Many sites even offer a discounted subscription service, where you can receive your posy on regular weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.  Some sites also offer little add on gifts, like candles and tea which you can add to your posy order to make it even more special.  

Here are a few of my favourite posy delivery sites:

The Little Market Bunch - Melbourne Delivery

 

The Little Posy Co - Perth Delivery 


Little Flowers - Sydney Delivery

The Posy Supply Co - Sydney's Northern Beaches Delivery

Daily Blooms - Melbourne Delivery

Hi Petal - Melbourne Delivery


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment