Google+

Mr Printables - Free Printables

1 Jun 2015


 I've been obsessed with crafts ever since I was a kid.  My best friend and I were always off to Spotlight and Lincraft in our school holidays to get materials for our latest projects.  Every birthday present I wanted was always some new knitting, crochet, embossing, stamping something!  Our projects always ended up half finished, but half the fun was just giving it a go even it didn't work out.  So I wish we had something as awesome as Mr Printables around when we were looking for something to make or decorations for our parties.  Mr Printables is one (if not THE) best printables site around.  Not only are most of the printables FREE, but they are just so darn creative and all you need is a printer, some scissors and a bit of glue!  I'm totally going to get printing and crafting.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment