Google+

I Quit Sugar - Breakfast

22 Feb 2015

I've recently embarked on a sugar free journey with the I Quit Sugar 8 Week Program. Despite my initial concerns (*panic) about giving up glorious sugary delights, I've found it suprisingly simple!  Much of this is due to the inclusion of healthy fats in my diet - something I've previously been very cautious about.  I've always grabbed the 'low fat' options at the supermarket, little did I realise in most cases, when they take the fat out, they put the sugar in!  

The biggest change in my diet has been breakfast.  Instead of just grabbing a piece of toast, or whipping up a quick fruit smoothie, I now have some eggs with homemade bread, avocado and spinach or grab a bowl of delicious coco-nutty granola (minus the rice malt syrup) or a couple of coco-nutty breakfast muffins (you'll need to sign up for the receipe for this one!).  Best of all, it doesn't take me any longer than my previous breakfast choices and keeps me full all the way up to lunch, with no need for snacking.  Below are a couple of my breakfast cooking efforts!



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment