Google+

Welcome to The Awesome.

16 Oct 2014

1) West Elm - Origami Table in Glass/Brass - $399
2) The Modern - Glass Oval Coffee Table in Dark Oak - $495
3) Curious Grace - Triple-X Coffee Table by Sean Dix - $1045
4) Globe West - Como Marble Coffee Table - $1375


Who knew that searching for a new coffee table would be so difficult!  We recently got a new sofa, and I've been on the search for a new coffee table to replace my tired 7 year old Freedom Hip Hop version.  My obsession with geometric shapes led me to these amazing finds - I wish I could have them all! 

I've had my eye on the Triple X Coffee Table by Sean Dix for some time now, but couldn't go past the newly released glass & brass version of West Elm's iconic Origami Table.  Now all that's left to do is wait for the delivery man, so excited.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment